Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Eternal Wanderer

Photo



willtoact: kateoplis: Huxley vs. Orwell I love this.













willtoact:

kateoplis:

Huxley vs. Orwell

I love this.

Photo



a-sexual-being: xspanked-masters-petx: Love making her work...



a-sexual-being:

xspanked-masters-petx:

Love making her work for it…

Proving that I'm the dirty little slut he says I am…I will do whatever it takes to get what I need…

plantsmoke: if you had to choose between living in the pokemon universe and world peace who would...

plantsmoke:

if you had to choose between living in the pokemon universe and world peace who would your starter be

Photo



"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My god, do you learn."

"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My god, do you learn."

- C. S. Lewis (via whatwestayalivefor)

francavillarts:    I have been tinkering recently with a...















francavillarts:

   I have been tinkering recently with a ElseWorlds story/take on Batman set in that 70s styling. So, from the pages of PULP SUNDAY, I give you BATMAN 1972!

   To keep him in "the part", my Batman smokes, wear a leather coat and a turtleneck, and drives a cool 70s BatMobile (an OldsMobile maybe? ;) I still need to decide on brand and model.

   Of course, as usually it happens in these cases, I start to flesh out all the other characters/stars of the story. Pictured above we have Selina Kyle, aka Foxy CATWOMAN, Lieutenant Jim Gordon (with period appropriate 'stache ;)) and Ed Nygma AKA The Riddler.

   Yes, you are witnessing the first case of BATPLOITATION. Hope ya dig it.

FF

Photo













Photo



assbythepound: So much ass it breaks the scales!...



assbythepound:

So much ass it breaks the scales!

http://assbythepound.tumblr.com/

Photo



artzee50: More Love….Carol Knudsen



artzee50:

More Love….Carol Knudsen

Photo



Photo



falling-deeperinlove: .



falling-deeperinlove:

.

Photo



lunarobverse: I am a feminist because I believe in the radical...





lunarobverse:

I am a feminist because I believe in the radical idea that women are people.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment