Sunday, June 9, 2013

Daddys Little Fuckup.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



flyestfemales: flyestfemales



flyestfemales:

flyestfemales

cripplechoir: theres something wrong with your door



cripplechoir:

theres something wrong with your door

Photo



sexlusi0n: follow for more



sexlusi0n:

follow for more

youaremybluesky:  



youaremybluesky:

 

namsblog: statute: Sidewalk Psychiatry, Candy...







namsblog:

statute:

Sidewalk Psychiatry, Candy Chang 

brilliant

Photo



Photo



voguewhispered: She looks so perfect. Her skin, her legs.



voguewhispered:

She looks so perfect. Her skin, her legs.

"I want to be with someone who, 10 years from now, makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the..."

"I want to be with someone who, 10 years from now, makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the door."

- I Can't Think Straight (via mywingshide)

Photo



wickedrosy: silenthuntress: x ✿rosy blog✿



wickedrosy:

silenthuntress:

x

✿rosy blog

Photo



lualia: narobe: cup-of-teal: don't you worry child this...



lualia:

narobe:

cup-of-teal:

don't you worry child

this looks so perfect

i love love love this

No comments:

Post a Comment