Sunday, June 9, 2013

LESBIAN LUST

Photo



Photo



formesdelabeaute: Stephanie Cam



formesdelabeaute:

Stephanie Cam

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Pretty face ! :D

Thanks :3

to the girl (ashtrayz-and-heartbreaks) that goes to UWO, we have a kind of pride club thing called pridewestern. if you ever want to check it out it's located in the peer support centre whiiiiich is in the basement of the ucc (there're bean bag chairs and an xbox, it's great haha). they run events all year. other than that yeah, we're around but not entirely visible. I'd offer to meet up but I don't wanna freak her out. [I would message this to her but I can't find any askbox on her blog...]

Photo



you're so wonderful, i love you.

silly anon!!

What do you look like?

www.lesbianlust.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Photo



Photo



Photo



t0mbs: Ocean Water -  Jet James



t0mbs:

Ocean Water -  Jet James

i'm straight, but is it weird that i just like looking a topless girls??

Nah 

I absolutely love your blog! I also have a general question for you... do you find it hard to find other lesbians outside of tumblr? lol I got to UWO (which is supposed to be a big campus and all) but I can't seem to click with anyone. So either the women here are excellent at hiding or I'm just not part of the right social scene. Do you have any suggestions where to look? Are you part of anything at your school?

Hey thanks! And yeah it's hard, definitely. I still struggle with that myself. I tried to join the Queer Equality group but I didn't have the time to keep up with it, plus the group of people running it was quite small. I'm going to try and get involved again this year though. I would suggest joining a group like that, I'm sure they have one at Western. Also, try internet sites, because a lot of people at the big universities will be on those sites themselves to meet others! Good luck!

Just wanted to let you know how much I adore your blog. x

Glad to hear! Thank you!

you are gorg , too bad your in Ontario :/

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment