Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fav Self Shots

Video



takyonxxx: I can't wait to get back home so I can start using...









takyonxxx:

I can't wait to get back home so I can start using my webcam more. Any female followers who might be interests in skyping with me like this?

eroticasex: SEX <3.<3



eroticasex:

SEX <3.<3

Photo



caseyymariee: Tried out some black and white this morning







caseyymariee:

Tried out some black and white this morning

thiscouplefucks: I'm getting her ready for you -J



thiscouplefucks:

I'm getting her ready for you

-J

jessisaysrelax: boobs! boobs! boobs!



jessisaysrelax:

boobs! boobs! boobs!

minx-sinspiration: Fooled around with three toys at once today...











minx-sinspiration:

Fooled around with three toys at once today but I thought I'd give my rabbit some special attention.

pierced-and-tan: http://beargoddess.tumblr.com/ :) "she flies...



pierced-and-tan:

http://beargoddess.tumblr.com/

:)

"she flies with her own wings"

Got a sexy body pierced or tan or otherwise? Then SUBMIT HERE! 

takyonxxx: I will be back soon and in a position to make a lot...



takyonxxx:

I will be back soon and in a position to make a lot of new pictures/content! I updated my "for sale" page with all the content I'm currently selling but I will be able to do custom stuff now. Also means I'll be jumping on myfreecams probably tonight or tomorrow too.

spankshergood: shellystoytalk: For all you kinky tumblr people...





spankshergood:

shellystoytalk:

For all you kinky tumblr people we have these fabulous Pony Tail Plugs in stock right now - hand made for us in France exactly like the one in the picture.

We also have the full line of Crystal Delights Tails on beautifully crafted glass plugs.

These are the best of the best and deliciously fun, cute and sexy!!!

I am so getting one of these for my Kitten - maybe one of each if she is good

gonewildr: Enjoy the view boys? (F)



gonewildr:

Enjoy the view boys? (F)

Photo



Photo



takyonxxx: gosh, sorry for deleting!...



takyonxxx:

gosh, sorry for deleting! http://takyonxxx.tumblr.com

Photo



mywifetypelady: Wow forgot we eve had this one.  Yummy



mywifetypelady:

Wow forgot we eve had this one.  Yummy

mywifetypelady: Its going to be hard to beat this one.  A's...



mywifetypelady:

Its going to be hard to beat this one.  A's good friend going down on her, and then 69. A is on the bottom.

mywifetypelady: One of our first nights of shooting.  Who knew...



mywifetypelady:

One of our first nights of shooting.  Who knew we would get addicted to photos and videos

public-flash: woohoo nipple piercings! sn00dle.tumblr.com



public-flash:

woohoo nipple piercings!

sn00dle.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment